Thursday, February 5, 2015

"Check Mate"





















American Apparel Turtleneck crop top | Agaci Midi Skirt (alternative here) | Thrifted bag | Zara Shoes (alternative here ) | American Apparel Cross V-Bodysuit | Foreign Exchange Cat-Eye Sunglasses |

Who doesn't love a flared midi skirt? You can have a refined Stepford wife look or a nice day time brunch look. This checkered skirt can be paired with whatever color top or shoes you'd like. I wore the crop to show how you can down play the skirt and the bodysuit to sleek it up.

You don't have to spend millions to look great.


Signed with Style and Grace,

Ms.Isha

2 comments:

  1. Well done! You look elegant and sexy. I love black & white together, so I'm loving this ensemble. The sunglasses are very cute and remind me of the Mohotanis by Christian Dior (my faves). Well executed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Post! xoxo Tenika

    ReplyDelete