Monday, November 16, 2015

"Olive in Your Business"



Hi Ladies,
I hope you had an amazing weekend! Round two on fall fashion this week. Read more to find an great alternative on this season tattered jeans look.





                           

We've seen it from Rhianna, Kim Kardashian and Beyonce in the tattered jeans look. I love the look because it gives you an sleek chic edge depending on the top you wear with it. The amazing part of it all you don't have to break the bank to have this look. I got my jeans from Walmart, tore a hole in the knee part and washed that bad boy and taadaaa I have the "in " jeans for all of $7 bucks. In the winter, you can add some funky looking black tights underneath to add an edge and protect those knee caps. Lol

                                         
                               




I decided to pair my my jeans with a sheer turtle neck, and a olive green bomber. Granted I can get away with this look in the early stages of fall, you can always swap out the sheer for a solid turtle neck.

                        
                               



I think I'm going to create a look book solely on my green bomber that I'm HIGHKEY obsessed with. I'm trying not to wear it with every outfit buuttt it keeps calling me. Don't be surprised if you see it several times over the next few post. Lol

                             




Olive Green Bomber: Here | Sheer Turtleneck : Similar Here | Shoes : Trend Mall (Houston, TX) : Same Shoe: Different Vendor  |HM Sun glasses : Similar Here

No comments:

Post a Comment