Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Hadewa January Favorites


Hi fashionistas!!
Can you believe how quickly January flew by? Sheesh! I still remember what I wore on NYE. Lol

How was your first month of the year? Are you still striving towards your resolutions?

I decided to start a new feature on my blog called “My Favorites” it would entail a list of things that I found myself using repeatedly for that particular month.

So I’ll kick it off with hair products:
1. Dr. Miracle called Tingling 2 in 1 Dandruff Shampoo & Conditioner- $7.99
I was not buying into the whole Dr Miracle commercials other than them being funny and slightly “boughetto” I had no interest in using their products.  Well  my views are now changed. It has Vitamin A& D, Aloe Vera and Peppermint oil talk about Heaven on my scalps! It truly does tingle. Lol

2. I found  myself obsessing over this "One and Only" Argon Oil treatment - $9.99 8oz
It's a non-greasy oil & it helps protect my  hair from excessive heat. This oil seals and conditions my real hair and my bought hair. Lol I use a dime size of the oil, and start from tips to roots. I use it when I'm flat ironing my hair and also after I wash it (still wet).


Makeup Products: Disclaimer: I am no makeup artist! Lol I experiment, watch my fav youtube girls (BeautybyJJ, ShirleyBEniang, MissyLynn) get tips from them and tweak it to my preference.

1. La Girl Pro HD Concealer - $2.99
I freaking love this concealer! The coverage is phenomenal. I mainly use it to highlight under my eyes and hide my little perfect imperfections. It goes on smooth with the little brush at the tip. I find myself having to kind smear it out with my fingertips then dab using my beauty blender sponge.
2. Beauty Blender Sponge- Walgreens _11.99 they also have it at Sephora for $19.95
Never under estimate the small things. Lol So being that I'm not a makeup guru I thought to myself $12 for a sponge! This better make me look like Beyonce's makeup artist "beat my face". Lol Totally worth the $12 it blends the concealer evenly, no smears and that pointy part at the top gets in the corner under your eye.
 
Clothes: *Big Smile* Lol 
For whatever bizarre reason Houston ( H-Tine for my locals) decided it wanted to participate in the winter season this year. Bah-Hum-Bug!! If you've ever had the pleasure of visiting Houston then you know we have humid hot weather and our "winters" are merely child's play. Lol
I had to revamp my go to weather outfits and I started with faux fur! EEEkkk the obsession is real!
I wore my faux babies with turtle necks, blouses and my new trend as of Super Bowl (scrimmage game) Sunday is wearing a leather jacket and throwing my faux baby over it!! Cute! And here's the kicker they actually keep you warm.
Here is my little collection:
 Here are some pictures from Super Bowl Sunday on where I wore my leather jacket and added the fur vest over.
Tinted green and black vest is from Dillard's outlet in West Oaks Mall- $24.99
Burgundy vest is from Forever 21( purchased online) -$14.99
Multi colored vest- Charlotte Russe -$29.99

Last but definitely not least Music: 😁 
I love music. It's so special. Artist have the ability to tell your story without ever meeting you. 
Music always can convey a message. 
My Music January Fav absolutely goes to Justin Bieber!!! 
Listen... That album.... Tough.
It's beautifully written. I love it. 
My favorite songs are: 1. Heart breaker 2. All that Matters 3. Hold tight 5. Bad day
You know what I just love the whole darn album. 

What are some of your January favorites? Anything you couldn't keep your hands off of? 
Let's make February great! Stay positive! Never give up! 

Besos. 
Xoxoxo 
Live, Love, Laugh 




No comments:

Post a Comment