Thursday, March 6, 2014

"Hadewa February Favorites"



It is March!!!! It wasted no time getting here!!!

Time gets more and more valuable every moment I look up. 
How has everyone been? I hope you’re still sticking to those New Year’s resolutions or new implemented lifestyles. 

Onto the goodies, just like February my list is short but sweet.
The first item at hand is makeup!
M.A.C lip Pencil: Night Moth -$15.00 


If you follow me on Instagram (Ms_isha) then clearly you know that I’m a lover of dark lipstick shades.  Night Moth is the epitome of perfection!  Now granted it is a lip pencil, I use it as a lipstick. Get a good lip primer, outline your lips first then start to fill it in …and wah-la you have a matte dark shade.
Here is a sample of when I used my Night Moth lip pencil.


L.A. Colors Jumbo Eye Pencil- $2.99 

Another dark lip shade… yes I said Lip though it states eye pencil ...Sue me. Lol
I will let you ladies know now, I will probably not talk about eye shadow because I suck at it.
Eye shadow/blending is not my strong point, the most you’ll get from me is eyeliner and on a good “I’m feeling myself” day.... I’ll serve a top eye liner. Lol 

Anyways, I use the jumbo eye pencil when I want a little glimmer. It goes on really smooth and they have all colors (since its eye shadow). Lol 

My hair goodies!
HairInfinity- 1 month supply -$24.99 plus tax and shipping
I haven’t really noticed a difference with my hair being that I just started to take them on February 13th. I will say that my new growth is coming in a lot thicker. I think for premium results, 3 months of use is ideal. Anywoot, I’ll keep you posted with progress pictures every month. I’ll post a beginning picture today and we shall go from there.

Virgin Hair Fertilizer-$7.99
I’m not sure if this is Nigerian hair grease (I’m Nigerian) or a foreign one, but this fertilizer does not play any games. Not one! Lol As soon as you open the cap, the mint and whatever other herbs and spices concocted in it go straight to your nose. Lol I love this fertilizer, it thin but powerful. It tingles and I just know in my heart it works. Lol I use it on my edges especially when I’m rocking a protective hair style because I need my edges. Just a little amount goes a long way. 

Fitness!
It’s more of an update on my new lifestyle of working out and staying fit. If you recall, I told you guys I would be joining TXFit Nation for my boot camps workouts.  Let’s just say working out is my favorite time of the day. I love it, I love it, and I love it! Not only does it give me a place to let out any aggression from my day but the results are phenomenal.  
Here are my results from 3 weeks of eating clean with working out Monday – Thursday and Saturdays.
If you have any questions about the TX Fit comment below!! I’ll tell you where you can sign up. The guys who run the boot camp are motivational and patient. Lol

Last but not least Music!!

I finally let my Justin Beiber rest for a little bit and brought back an oldie but goodie Jhene Aiko- Sailing Souls. She’s so thug angelic Lol
Super cute girl from Cali, voice of an angel with lyrics from a thug in love.
I’d have to say my favorite song (which usually means I have it on repeat) is The Worst. "And you weren't special,Til I made you so you better act like you know, that I've been through worse than you"
 I definitely understand where she is coming from with those lyrics. Overall the mixtape is great, something to ride to on a lazy Saturday afternoon.

I know y’all are thinking how is a fashion blog not going to have any clothes?! Yes I know I know I know! It’s coming ...Just wait on it. Plus I didn’t really go out last month to dress up. Boring!  But March is here! Yippppe! One more month till my birthday!
I have some very exciting news! Just have to keep my mouth closed for a couple more months but let’s just say GOD IS WORKING!!
Never give up on your dreams; it is placed there for a reason. Keep pushing, your destiny is promised.

Besos,
Live, Love, Laugh and Stay Fab.

No comments:

Post a Comment