Wednesday, June 18, 2014

"Errm Ummm a Couple of Missed Favorites"



Oh buddy! I have been missing in action for almost 3 months! Shame on me! TSk Tsk TSk.
I really don’t have a valid excuse other than just life. Lol
I’ve been working on a project or two which was and still is a priority but I have to fulfill my passion right? Yikitttyy (That’s Pops voice from the Wayan Bros. Show, Old folks reference Lol)

So I’ll be slewing out a coupling of post within the next few days but I figured I’d start with my Favorites of the Month post, since that seems to have a good following.

I’ll start with my favorite skin care products:
Cetaphil- $11 -$12:  It’s a simple face wash.  As we all know the summer can be harsh to our faces, so we have to make sure we are taking care of our skin. Cetaphil is scentless, gentle and powerful. It cleanses the skin without drying it out. Pretty much it’s only one to get the job done (giggles) for the summer madness. I use it at night and follow it up with witch hazel toner. 





Mary Kay acne Gel $7: This is my little magic potion.  The gel can have all my money, but being that it’s only 7 bucks, makes it more excitable! Lol! So this treatment has little tiny fairies that cover any acne or those troublesome little zits and make it disappear overnight. If the zit is a stubborn one give the fairies two days. Seriously this acne gel is amazing; you apply it on the zit and walah magic, its dried out and gone.  I know you ladies know a few Mary Kay agents…Hit them up! 



St. Ives Apricot Scrub $4-$5: Exfoliate, Exfoliate and Exfoliate. I love it, I’ve have been using it for years. Since the summer is here this would be a great time to start exfoliating, because it lifts dead skin cells and removes dirt and oil. I personally enjoy using it because it makes my skin soft and it feels clean.  I only exfoliate once a week, because it does strip the natural oils that are actually good for your face. Try it out and tell me what you think. It can be found at Walgreens, Target and Wal-Mart.






My favs for makeup are short this time because I don’t really stray away from my normal basic routine. Lol
Maybelline Fit Me Powder $6.00:  As we know I’m all about finding quality for a low price and Maybelline did the job! The Fit Me powder has a great coverage and its light. I don’t like makeup to look caked on so I’m always looking for makeup that’ll give me good coverage but not suffocate my skin. I don’t wear foundation so I like my powder to do everything. I normally wear MACs Mineralized powder in Dark but its $22 so yea I went on a hunt for a cheaper alternative. Lol So far I like it, we shall see the true results during this summer heat.  I use number #330. The picture below shows the coverage I get with the makeup. I made sure I attached a filter free picture. Lol



Last but not least for my makeup goodies!
Milani Lipsticks!!  $5-$6: Listen… We all love a good lipstick right? And when it’s not $500, you appreciate it a little bit more. Lol  Milani is giving me life I’ve only bought one color so far but I’m sure I’ll go back for more.  It’s called “Rose Hip” it’s so rich and bright, definitely not your regular drugstore brand of lipstick.  
 





Last but not least music.
I don’t have any new music …ok yes I do… I have a song that I can’t take off of repeat it’s by Schoolboy Q “Studio” … but other than that I’ve been reaching into the old school vault to take me away.  I’ve been listening to Marvin Gaye, Greatest hits of Sade and some Janet Jackson. I’ve been in this lovey dovey mood lately not sure why because Lord knows… Well I’ll save that for another blog. Lol

SchoolBoy Q
If you guys would like to see a tutorial on how I apply my makeup. Comment below!
New post coming this week I pinky promise!! Lol
Until then Live, Love Laugh and stay Fab!
Besos x


No comments:

Post a Comment