Monday, January 12, 2015

"Coming Soon..."

Happy New Year!!!!! It's 2015!!!  Wooohoooooo!!!
The year of GREATNESS, well to me. Lol

First I want to  thank everyone for the continued support , shares and comments.

I can't believe I haven't posted since June ..EEkkkkkk! Lol
Honestly there was so much I wanted for the blog and I just wasn't getting it done.
I gave myself mad excuses but with a little from push from loved ones and having the desire to blog. I knew it was time to hit the ground running....



So I changed things up a bit by adding new categories, and having a cleaner site.
 Are we loving this new layout?!
I have so many fun things coming and I'm so excited to share with you guys.

In the mean time catch up on the old post and get ready for Hadewa 2.0!

Signed with Style & Grace,

Ms_Isha







No comments:

Post a Comment