Friday, September 18, 2015

"Let's Stay on Tropic"

                                    
The summer is almost over.  Is anyone else sad?  Well, we can't dwell on it because winter is headed this way and we need to get prepared for it. Time to pack up the shorts shorts  and replace them with those swaggy trench coats. 



However, before I pack up the summer units and hibernate in my turtlenecks, it was totally necessary to use my Labor day weekend to end out the season with a bang.
                                        




   


I thoroughly enjoyed my weekend from Day parties, Hennypalooza , house gatherings  and birthday shindigs. My favorite outfit was "THE SHAWT SET"  a superb "around the way" store find. Lol My blazer and shorts were a hit, I paired it with a body suit and comfy heels to match. 

                            
What was your end of the summer shenanigans? 

Blazer and short set: Similar Here | White Bodysuit here | Shoes: Similar Here

Besos xoxo 
Ms.Isha 








No comments:

Post a Comment