Tuesday, May 19, 2015

"Jungle"



I was gone for a minute but I'm back now. 

My favorite time of the year is coming back around! Memorial Day...woooohooo! It's MY kick off to Summer shenanigans. All the pool parties start, BBQ pits are fired up and of course the shorts get shorter!



 So I decided to have a Pre-Memorial day outing with my woes.


This past Saturday was ever so beautiful in Houston, so I decided to throw something on and have drinks with friends. For anyone that knows me, knows that ... time and I have a strained relationship. Lol


I rummaged through boxes ( Moving is not fun) to find something cute but light that could face the Houston heat. I found my green thrifted H&M harem pants, which naturally I knew would look good with anything cropped ...and who doesn't look love a little tummy cleavage. The harem pants were  reminiscent of leaves which made my mind think "Jungle" so I grabbed my leopard print heels and a brown Smokey the Bear looking hat.

My bag is extremely old even the label has worn off but I refuse to let it go. True Life: I hoard purses. Lol
Top Forever 21 | Pants H&M  Similar here | Shoes Aldo Similar here | Bag Thrift store Similar Here

What are you favorite day time looks? 

You don't have to break the bank to look good. 

Besos.

Ms_Isha 


No comments:

Post a Comment