Monday, November 18, 2013

"What to Wear to a Wedding?"

If you follow me on Instagram or on Facebook, then you obliviously know that I deemed myself the  "Professional Wedding Attender" in 2013.
While I have no problem going to weddings, it's putting something together to wear that is always the hard part. One thing for sure is I'm not breaking any rules. 

Rules and Regulations when attending a wedding. 
1. Do not wear white. 
2. Do not wear black. 
3. No club attire. 
4. Anything backless that reveals your bra. (That's just in life generally. Lol) 
5. Animal print. 
6. Jeans. 

It's the couples day. You don't want to take any attention away from them. 
 Any hoot, here are a couple of things I wore to the various weddings. 

This outfit was my first fall wedding. So I totally fell in love with this burnt orange "Antonio Melani" dress. I paired it with red heels and the classic Mac "Ruby Woo" lipstick. 

Dress: Macy's 
Shoes: Asos 



Now this dress was my absolute favorite!! For so many reasons, one the color was A-May-Zing, it was old school glam and **drum roll please** I bought the dress for $1.25 talk about a good thrifting find! Woooohooo! 
Lol I found the dress and it fit like a glove, it's been in my closet for about 3 months.
 I was just waiting for the perfect opportunity to wear it. 


I tend to forget to get all angles of my outfits that way I can blog about it so bare with me I'm trying to get the hang of it. But I did get a front and back shot. 

Dress: Thrift store 
Shoes: Zara 
Watch: Guess 

My Aso Ebi I put in a lot of thought into it because I wanted it to be different. If you don't know Aso Ebi is, go back to my blog titled "Young African Girl". 
I looked online at different outfits and sort of pieced them together. 
I love my tailor he always executes my designs. 
If you want his contact information let me know. Houston, TX 

I purchased each material at separate locations. 
The bottom half was apart of the Aso Ebo for the wedding.
The decal was from a local Arts of India fabric store. 
Shoes: Aldo 


So when you are getting ready to attended a wedding rememeber the cardinal rules, have fun and celebrate the love! 

Live, Love, Laugh and Stay Fab. 
Besos x