Monday, November 18, 2013

"Fight Or Flight"

There are some situations that make you take life waaaaaaaay too serious! And if you truly know me I'm a goof ball so overly serious subjects makes my skin crawl. 
I hate yelling, drama & confusion.
I hate complicated situations, cause I like things my way. Lol 
Life would be so much easier that way for everyone! Lol

I'm the type of person that believes I should be running through sunflowers fields on a good day. 
So whenever I get upset, sad or trauma. My whole psyche is upside down. I shut down completely. 

Recently I've went through a mishap or that's what I'll call it for the sake of my business. Lol 
wanted to scream, cry and kick the world. I got advice from everybody, my mom, my best friends & even my brothers. And I didn't like any of the answers. Lol 

So I did it my way ... pray, suck it up and get back to Aisha that everyone's knows. 
Dress up and live a little. 

I'm Living!! 




OOTD: 
Dress: Asos 
Sweater: I have no idea. Lol I know it's from Marshall's but the tag is missing :/
Hat: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: DSW: Jessica Simpson



Watched The Best Man:Holidays. All I will say is bring your tissue!! 
OMg! I had to get into my G mode afterwards or I'd totally would have had a meltdown. Lol 
Great Movie!! 
The Best Man is in my top 3 movies so to watch the sequel was so exciting! 
I'll be purchasing that DVD for sure! 

OOTN: 
Jacket: Mimi Chica; Marshall's 
Blouse: Forver 21 
Leggings: Asos 
Booties: Aldo 

Live life, take each lesson with stride and have Faith that everything will be great! 

Live,Love,Laugh & Stay Fab.
Besos x


2 comments:

  1. Yes babe you rock it on every level.. Keep being beautiful... -J'Spice

    ReplyDelete