Wednesday, January 8, 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!



HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!
IT’S 2014!!!!
How are all my beautiful fashionistas doing?
I am beyond elated for this New Year! *Does cabbage patch dance*
That totally just revealed my age. Lol
2013 was an amazing year, but I was so ready for it to be over.
You know one of those really good movies it gives suspense, action, tears and great laughs but it’s extremely long?  Yea that pretty much sums up how I felt about 2013. Lol
I noticed I use “Lol” a lot with the straightest face ever. (so off topic …but I’m random like that)
Anyways I learned so much about myself in 2013 AND with that being said I’m so prepared to apply the ups and downs and make 2014 great!

Anyways here is some shocking news….. I did nothing for NYE!! (Jaws dropped all across America) I know I know so that naturally means I have no pretty pictures to put up. Bummer! Lol
 I worked on NYE, granted I did get dressed up but I  didn’t even bother taking pictures.
Next year I have a feeling it’ll be a little different  ;)

So spill the beans?!?! What did you do for NYE? What did you wear? Who did you hang out with? Family, boyfriend ,or  friends?

Take 2014 with ease and stride!



I have so many dreams but I didn’t really have the fire under my bloomers to make me want to accomplish them. Sounds crazy I know but the first step is admitting, right?  I can admit my flaws.
Would you consider yourself a doer or talker?  Most people think they are doers, but nah I don’t believe it. I’ve always been taught to be quiet and work, never expose too much.  I understand now. Can you imagine telling someone I’m going to do this and that and this and that…. Only to not fulfill any of the this or the that. So let’s make it a point to be doers and not talkers. Let your success speak for itself. No need to boast or tell the masses what is being done…. Just DO it. (Hi Nike)
More Work .Less Talking.

So what did y’all come up for New Year resolutions?
I decided not to necessarily have any resolutions but it make it more of a lifestyle change.
So my motto for 2014 is Fitness. Travel. Work.

My first DO IT of the year was registering with TXFITNation for my Fitness portion of my lifestyle change.
I’m ready to beast! I attended a few of their Saturday morning boot camps last year and loved it. Granted I’m sure I rolled my eyes at the instructors on numerous occasions I felt the results, so signing up for their monthly fitness camp was a no brainer! If you’d like more information on them, let me know!! Its $40 a month, it comes with access to 5 boot camps a week in an INDOOR facility, meal plans and a health coach 24/7!! You seriously can’t beat that.

Let’s ROCK 2014 out!
Try this out write 5 things you really want to do …and try to achieve it this year.
I’ll share one of mine …Ride a bike downtown.

I think this is long enough for one sitting!
p.s  I started blogging a year ago yesterday!! Yippieeeee!!!
Speak you to soon dolls!
Besos. Xoxo
Live, Love, Laugh!

4 comments:

  1. love it ! I registered also .Lets attend saturdays morning class together

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading! Hope to see you soon.

      Delete
  2. Love this post! We went to church and chill-axed at home on New Years Eve. It was actually pretty fun & cozy! Lol :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That sounds like an relaxing evening!

      Delete