Thursday, October 24, 2013

Don't Sweat My Socks!

So Fashionistas ….I know you ladies have been seeing the trend with socks and heels.
 Now I must say this is totally old news I wore them once back in 2009 but I couldn’t find anymore cute socks so I digressed lol.



















I think its ultra chic depending on how you dress it.
I’ve caught myself wearing them with short skirts and same color heels. I think I’m going to try different color heels with black socks or something. I’ll be sure to post it.




 Here are some pictures with me rocking socks-n-heels, even some I found online.













Enjoy ladies. I dare you to be daring.

What has been some fashion trends that is out the box but you've totally wanted to try?


Live, Love, Laugh & Stay Fab.
Besos. x

No comments:

Post a Comment