Thursday, October 24, 2013

Speak Your Dreams and Watch it Flourish.


 I had this amazing New Year Resolution to start blogging about my fashion yays, nays and uhhh's!

 I love fashion and still learning new ways to express myself, as far as fashion is involved.
Stick around, follow my journey and Let's be Fab together.


My two favorite motto's that I've implemented for myself :
1. All it takes is the Right person wearing the wrong thing the Right way to make a fashion statement.
2. Every walk should be with confidence like you are ripping the runway.




So far I have to say that I have not been as consistent with blogging my outfit or new ideas that come to mind. Though this blog has held me accountable for following my passion and sharing my thoughts.



I believe that whatever you put in the universe with your thoughts it comes to lie as long as your working towards it ,  and not worrying about how it will come to pass.

Focus on your dreams. Believe it with your heart. And know that it is already done.
Trust Your Process!


Outfit of the Day:
Dress: vintage piece from Buffalo Exchange
Stockings: polka dot Nordstrom brand
Booties: Aldo

Leave Comments and/or Questions!!

Life, Love, Laugh, and Stay Fab!
Besos.x

No comments:

Post a Comment