Friday, October 11, 2013

The Outfit Of the Night

Good Afternoon Fashionistas!!

I love the weekends for so many reasons. One I get to play to dress up and get out of my routine work clothes. And secondly free time to read, watching my guilty pleasure reality tv and catch up with my girls.

Last weekend I had the pleasure of going to a fashion show here in Houston hosted by Preme which was showcasing a clothing line called 2African Girls ultra fab clothes!! (I'll give details to the store below)
I had an a amazing time look forward to seeing more from the lovely ladies. I totally tried to do my makeup like I once learned from a friend of mine (Jspice Makeup). How do you guys think I did?

Anyways being that I was going to a fashion show I decided to get a tweak of daring. My OOTN ( Outfit of the Night)





Peplum shirt: Mango
Pleated Faux Leather skirt: F21
Shoes: Dolce Vita (DSW) I also wore black little girls socks with the little fringes ( sue me lol)
Socks: random Beauty supply store.

Preme is actually moving to a new location. I'll post the deets and soon as I find out.
 *update*
The store is now located in The Galleria Level 1  in Houston, TX.
 Customer Service # 1-877-295-4306
Email: teampreme@gmail.com
IG: preme_styld

Besos. xo
Live, Love, Laugh and Stay Fab.

No comments:

Post a Comment