Thursday, October 24, 2013

Memorial Day Weekend Madness




What a weekend!! Memorial Day Weekend (MDW) for some reason is always eventful...Other than the fact that we salute our fallen soldiers. I feel its like the weekend that kicks off the summer shenanigans, though its not officially summer (which is June 21st ).



I'm sure we all had a BBQ, a pool or some type of party to attend. I attended a pool party that had a nice vibe, pool, drinks, 4 wheelers the whole nine yards. It was sooooo hot here in Houston this weekend, my goodness.

Now naturally I wanted to wear flats and be comfortable but I had a date prior to the pool/bbq party so I threw on some heels lol.
I decided to wear some high waist blue jean shorts that I destroyed myself, A white razor back cami and a army green vest.

 How was your MDW? What did you wear?

Outfit of The Day:
High Waist Shorts: Value Village.
White Cami: XXI
Army Green vest: Urban Outfitters
Leopard print Heels: Random store.

No comments:

Post a Comment