Thursday, October 24, 2013

Music Feeds My Soul



Music makes me smile within even if my face has another story.
I feel you can always find a song that tells the story that is hidden in your heart.
Now for some emo, eccentric and unknowing reason, I absolutely love The Weeknd. I can literally lay at home in bed and listen to all three of his mixtapes ( I always skip Dirty Diana .. I just can't vibe with that song)



Last summer, if you got in my car that is all you were going to hear. A whole year later and I still love it.
The crazy and beautiful thing about music is you can relate it to a time, place or an experience. When I first started to listen to the mixtapes I had butterflies, it was attached to a person . Whenever I heard It , I thought of that person. Now a whole year later May 26th to be exact, it's an different emotion attached ,its love and pain. Waaaaah. Lol
Anyways the purpose of this post to encourage you to listen to The Weeknd, every person I've told about him, has thoroughly enjoyed it. 

Music expresses what you want to say but have no courage to say. I remember in high school, my senior or maybe junior year, there was a guy I dated and we would send notes to each other with only sing titles to express our feelings. How cute was that. Lol

Have a good day! Look forward to not only sharing my fashion tidbits but also my love for music.

Live, Love, Laugh & Stay Fab.
Besos. x

No comments:

Post a Comment