Thursday, October 24, 2013

Living In the "Luxe Life"





There is nothing like having a store that you walk into that screams "YOU NEED
EVERYTHING IN HERE!!"
Like every girl, I love a store that I can walk into, knowing that I'm not going to leave looking like a mannequin. Lol

The boyfriend calls me and states "tomorrow we're having dinner with friends", my initial thought was "GREAT" but at that moment my wheels starts to turn "how should I wear my hair?", 
"I should repaint my nails", Finally the dreadful question came to mind ..."What am I going to wear?!?!"
I rummaged through my closet for about a good hour, giving myself every excuse on why the outfits I wanted to wear weren't going to work.




Then the good ole light bulb appeared  "Call Stormy" ,recently she has been posting pictures on Instagram (IG: Stormz23) of the cutest clothes that are available at this boutique called "Luxe Life".
The store is ultra fab & chic ,from the decor to the music that fills the store. I couldn't help but to do a little catwalk when I tried on my Hot Pink Bandage Skirt (that fits like a glove).


Needless to say, I bought the skirt ( that I plan on wearing 100 times more). The vibe alone made me feel like I was in California, shopping at an plush boutique, not to mention the clothing. The pieces that Luxe Life carry are trendy yet exclusive. The prices are definitely affordable which is always a plus in my book. I definitely look forward to visiting the boutique again.

Shirt: Target Tank top
Skirt: Luxe Life
Shoes: Zara
Jewelry: Thrift store

Luxe Life is located at
5633 Southwest Freeway
Houston,TX 77057
12pm-7pm Tuesday-Sunday or by appointment.
Contact Info: Luxelifeboutique@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment