Friday, October 11, 2013

Summer! Summer! Summer!

I love summer, not only because of the heat (yes I love heat) but also the opportunity to travel. If someone gave the me the option of traveling or making money, I’d so be packing my bags at the moment. Lol The experience of learning new cultures is far more exciting to me than going out & clubbing.
I usually travel at minimum 3 times during a summer vacation, this year I’ve been so busy with work and school so I haven’t had the chance to explore. Though earlier in the year in February I had an amazing experience in Dubai/Doha.
I finally got to leave Houston’s scorching heat and visit Seattle. Talk about a beautiful city. The weather is perfection. The scenery is breathtaking. I want an vacation home there. One day One day. Lol
On to the good stuff. I was there for four days and the packing part was so fun. I played around with a couple of outfits. What are your favorite go to outfits?



Shirt: ASOS Flamingo oversized shirt
Shorts: My favorite DIY destroyed denim shorts
shoes: Aldo (Detamble)
 Clutch: thrift store


Shirt: a tourist shirt my mom bought me in Canada. I had to spruce it up to be wearable.
Skirt: Forever 21 faux leather pleated skirt.
Hat: Likable Assholes
Shoes: Converse
Purse: Chanel crossover bag



 Dress: Asos
 Shoes: Aldo
Jacket: Zara

All jewelry I totally forgot. Oops sorry.

Besos xo
 Live, Love, Laugh & Stay Fab

No comments:

Post a Comment